Being a teenager can be tough. Between school, social pressures, and navigating the path to adulthood, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and lost at times.
That’s why it’s important to surround yourself with positivity and inspiration to keep you motivated and focused on your goals.
In this blog post, we’ve curated a collection of inspirational quotes specifically for teens.
These quotes come from a variety of sources – from famous authors and leaders to celebrities and athletes – and are designed to uplift and empower you.
So whether you’re in need of a little pick-me-up or just want some words of encouragement, these quotes are sure to inspire you on your journey.
Inspirational Quotes for Teens
The way teenagers see themselves has been completely changed by social media.
Many girls want to be seen as beautiful, wealthy, and approved by everyone. But trying to impress everyone can make them forget who they really are.
The truth is, being beautiful means understanding the goodness and realness inside yourself. A beautiful person is kind, loving, strong, caring, brave, confident, and much more.
These quotes are meant to inspire teens and remind them that everyone is more than just their appearance.
- No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. – Robin Williams
- Never dull your shine for somebody else. – Tyra Banks.
- Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful. —Imam Ali
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.- Hellen Keller
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
- I wish all teenagers could filter through songs instead of turning to drugs and alcohol.- Taylor Swift
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill.
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs. – Henry Ford.
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
Inspirational Quotes For Teenage Girls
Think back to when you first held her and made a promise to yourself that you’d always support her.
Well, that time is now because as a teenager, she might have lots of worries and many questions.
So, here are some quotes about life for teenage girls. They can inspire her, make her feel good about herself, and show her how important she is to you.
These quotes can help her believe in herself and understand her own value, giving her a better way to see things.
- “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she is beautiful.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”– Maya Angelou
- “The women who follow the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”– Albert Einstein
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”– Taylor Swift
- “I never dreamt of Success. I worked for it.”– Estee Lauder
- “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett Henry
- “You are bold, you are brilliant, and you are beautiful. There is no other woman like you.” – Ashley Graham
- “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, you are listening.” – Bob Proctor
Inspirational Quotes For Teenage Boys
Being a boy isn’t always simple, despite what society says.
Boys are supposed to be strong, responsible, and deal with lots of pressure from society.
It’s crucial to support them with love because a teenage boy’s thoughts and feelings can change a lot.
Here are some quotes about teenage life that can help you shape your boy’s future.
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.”– Walt Disney
- “There is nothing noble being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”– Winston Churchill
- “You will always pass failure on your way to success.”– Mickey Rooney
- “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.”– Robert Jordan
- “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.”– H.Jackson Brown Jr.
- “It takes a real man to make a true confession – a chocolate soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.”– Charles Studd
- “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can get through anything.”– Gabby Douglas
Inspirational Quotes For Teenagers About Business
Here are some inspirational quotes about business that can motivate and inspire teenagers interested in entrepreneurship or business:
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant, and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Success is not in what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennett
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
Inspirational Quotes For Teenagers About Life
You can find inspiration in many things in life, like books or people. If your teenager looks up to you for inspiration, you’re really important in their life. Giving them a little pep talk can make them feel more confident.
Here are some quotes that can inspire teenagers. Show them to your children and encourage them to aim high and follow their dreams.
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.” – JK Rowling
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You have to be authentic, you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.”-Howard Schultz.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”-Abraham Lincoln
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”- Steve Jobs
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
- “If I cannot do great things. I can do small things in a great way.”– Martin Luther King Jr.
Short Inspirational Quotes For Teens
- Attachment leads to suffering. Buddha
- Real resonates. Jack Butcher
- The humble are beautiful. Maxime Lagacé
- Turn the pain into power. Unknown
- Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. Rumi
- Don’t trade your authenticity for approval. Kanye West
- Mainstream news is mental programming. Preethi Kasireddy
- Be brave enough to suck at something new. Unknown
- Time ripens all things, no man is born wise. Miguel de Cervantes
- Don’t take advice from someone who’s never played the part. Preethi Kasireddy
Deep Inspirational Quotes For Teens
- The desire to belong often overpowers the desire to improve. James Clear
- There’s a thin but clear line between enjoying your youth and fucking up your future. Ed Latimore
- Before following the crowd, ask yourself if their average result is acceptable to you. James Pierce
- Modernity turns everyone into an attention addict; the antidote is solitude, and the withdrawal symptom is loneliness. Sven Schnieders
Wise Inspirational Quotes For Teens
- You become wise when you realize only a handful of things are worth it. Maxime Lagacé
- When you’re young, you want to be rich. When you’re rich, you want to be young. James Pierce
- Figure out what you really want. Learn what it takes to make it happen and commit to doing it. Don’t chase after too many other things. Sam Altman
- Allow yourself the uncomfortable luxury of changing your mind. Maria Popova
- Not being afraid to ask questions is a superpower. Polina Marinova
- Rather than struggling to become bigger fish, we might concentrate our energies on finding smaller ponds or smaller species to swim with, so our own size will trouble us less. Alain de Botton
Find Motivation and Inspiration During Your Teen Years with Uplifting Quotes
Being a teenager can be an emotional rollercoaster. You may feel like you’re weathering a storm some days (i am the storm quotes), while other times your intuition guides you. There will be moments when you want to give up, and times when your inner boss lady emerges. Self-doubt can creep in, but you have the power to push yourself forward. Staying consistent in pursuing your dreams is key. The inspirational quotes on this page will help you navigate life’s ups and downs.
What is Teenage Life?
Being a teenager happens when you’re between 13 and 19 years old. People also call this time “adolescence.” During this time, teenagers start to become more like their own person and want more freedom without too many rules. This might worry parents because their kids’ behavior changes. But it’s just a part of growing up, and it won’t last forever.
What is the Hardest thing about being a Teenager Today?
Being a teenager can be really tough and really important. It’s a time when you’re figuring out who you are and what makes you, you. Plus, your body is going through changes because of hormones, which can make you worry about how you look and feel. Sometimes, this might even lead to feeling anxious or sad.
Why is Teenage Life the Best?
Many people think being a teenager is great because it’s when you start to feel more free. You get to explore new stuff, make close friends, experience love, and feel lots of different feelings. It’s like a fun roller coaster ride most of the time!
Teenage life is a time of growth, discovery, and challenges. It can be both exciting and difficult, filled with highs and lows.
But amidst the ups and downs, one thing remains constant – the power of inspiration.
Inspirational quotes have the ability to uplift, motivate, and guide teenagers through their journey.
Whether it’s finding strength in times of adversity or seeking wisdom for making important decisions, inspirational quotes provide a source of encouragement and guidance.
So, no matter what struggles you may face as a teenager, remember to seek inspiration and let these quotes be your guiding light.
Embrace the best that teenage life has to offer and remember that you have the strength within you to overcome any obstacle.